Wednesday, November 24, 2010

beer


The people who know me know that I hate beer. Its is gross and makes me want to gag if I drink more than the tiniest sip. And I hate that I hate it because I feel like I am totally the sort of girl who would fit in well in a pub with a pint of something dark. But now I have found the (sort of) middle ground. Its called Lambic. And its delicious. It is real, actual beer. With hops and yeast and everything. But it is fermented with fruit so its girly. If it is made with something dark, like cherries or currants, it winds up a lovely red color, like the result of wine and beer's late night out. Now, like pokemon, I have to collect them all. The only one I am missing in this picture is apple, and that is because I drank it last weekend. Tonight, I am testing out the raspberry. I still have peach and cherry to go. Of the flavors I've had so far, black currant is my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment