Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas cookies

For Christmas this year, I was trying to be cheap. That meant most of my pals got a box of cookies as a present. I decided on 4 kinds: chocolate with peanut butter chips; oatmeal with white, milk and dark chocolate chips and cranberries; oreo-crusted bars with coconut, walnuts and mint and dark chocolate chips; and good ol' thumbprint cookies, with either apricot, strawberry or raspberry jam.



It ended up taking most of forever to make all of these, around working full time and having a baby who is attached to my hip. I got it them all done on time, and they were apparently a hit. K is still bugging me a month later to make more of the thumbprints.

I was totally overshadowed though, when my friend slash daycare provider gave me a box of her own cookies that totally put me to shame, ha! Check out these pretzels! They are just the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment