Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday cake, test 2


A girl at work gave me the incredible idea of making cupcakes instead of a real cake. I decided to try it out for test number two. I took the recipe for a maple cake (from 'Bon Appetit' of course) and made cupcakes out of it. I just randomly picked a time to start testing to see if they were cooked through. I think it worked well and I decided that this would be the winner for the party, but K is giving this recipe a thumbs down. The only thing he doesn't like is the frosting though, because it is cream cheese based, and he hates that. Now I don't know what to do. My options are to make these and another kind of cupcakes so people can choose, just make another kind altogether and ditch these maple ones, but I think K may be the only person on the planet to hate cream cheese frosting..... hmm.... to be continued, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm pretty sure K is broken. Cream cheese frosting is amazing. The end.

    ReplyDelete