Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cinnamon rolls!!!

Oh lord. Cinnamon rolls are the best thing ever. I could eat the whole pan myself. Sometimes I get a bee in my bonnet and just have to make them! And my husband sure isn't going to complain if I do!

So the recipe I have calls for making the dough in the bread machine, and then going from there. In our house, it is K's job to make the bread, so I am not that great with the machine. A lot of times he will help with this part, but this particular day he was busy fixing cars. Anyway, excuses over. The point I am trying to get at is the dough wound up kinda weird. I wasn't able to roll it out as much as I was supposed to, which made for some wonky end rolls.

Once cooked, and with frosting of course, you couldn't tell. And obviously we taste tested the whole batch to make sure they were okay. They were.

No comments:

Post a Comment